Nonsan Army Training Center Smart Training RTLS
IndoorPlus+ RTLS locates the each of Korean Army with the military wearable bands.
Moreover, it gathers the human health sensor data as well.
- Identify the position and number of trainees, such as barracks, food service rooms, training areas, and infirmary rooms
- Collect bio-signals (heart rate, body temperature, etc.) of various trainees collected from the military-band through a BLE scanner
- IoT environment sensor monitoring of the training camp is performed through BLE scanner
- Identification of risk by analysis of vital signs of trainees
- Real-time position of trainees and number of personnel per zone displayed in MAP Viewer
- Massive Signal Handling Engine for location and bio-signal collection of 5,400 trainees in 27th and 28th Regions by one Small Server
- Security risk through NIS authentication with ARIA encryption solution
- Offline Map Viewer: Implements indoor MAP with simple image overlay and does not require a separate internet connection
- Implement separate BLE Scanner APP and training management application on Android-based industrial PDA
- Virtual Software BLE Scanner function that spreads 1 physical BLE Scanner logically to 3 BLE Scanner