By adopting IndoorPlus+ platform, hospital assets, personnel, including patients, will be tracked and monitored for their location. By doing so, the following benefits can be obtained;
– Asset protection: Alert is triggered when the assets leave the assigned premise
– Reduce time for searching: Saves nurses’ time to look for things
– Collecting asset utilization data to forecast 1) future inventory planning, 2) asset allocation per ward
– Patient protection: prevent wandering, run-aways, SOS button to call for assistance in case of an emergency, immediate dispatch of help with real-time location of the patient
– Locate a doctor immediately in case of an emergency
– Reduce waiting time for patients, doctors, nurses by having medical equipment ready on time
– Improved patient flow
Going beyond location tracking, Korea’s the de Facto IoT platform standard, IndoorPlus+ is a consolidated platform, ready to adopt smart sensing devices on demand. It is already proven to seamlessly work with various sensing devices and data such as; refrigerator temperature monitoring for medical/lab medications, environment sensors to monitor air quality, humidity, and temperatures, biometric data. By taking the first step to build a digital innovation with Yongin Severance Hospital, the company expects to build a more detailed and personalized future of smart hospitals together with IndoorPlus+.
- Learn more about People and Technology’s Healthcare Solution, IndoorPlus+ SmartCare
- Read about Yongin Dongbeak Hospital’s Digital Innovation
About People and Technology
People and Technology (PnT) is a solution provider using IoT technology. The company provides an orchestrating solution that evolves technologies into value-added “storytelling.” People and Technology has over 75 customers in the domestic and international market and endeavors its best effort to reach out to a global market for further growth. Visit us on http://184.108.40.206:8002 or follow us on Youtube or Facebook.
Mag KW Kim
Marketing| People and Technology Co., Ltd.