06 12월 Hanwha Techwin Aerospace engine parts Changwon plant RTLS-based process efficiency management
Posted at 12:17h in Reference
Project Name: Hanwha Techwin Aerospace engine parts Changwon plant RTLS-based process efficiency management
A. Problem to solve
- Upgrading from Tier 3 to Tier 2 in global aviation engine parts industry
- In addition to hardware infrastructure investment such as introduction of new facilities and completion of a dedicated plant, it is necessary to introduce Smart Factory as software.
- Automated Needs Time check for each process through the introduction of Industrial IoT to prevent human error from checking process which is currently being recorded manually
- Due to the nature of aviation engine parts, it is necessary to automate the recording of the proper processing time of each part
- When ordering new parts, ordering, production forecasting and delivery schedule should be able to be predicted smartly
- Automate the Start-Process-End Time check for each part in the manufacturing process
- Streamline processes based on applicable process data
- RTLS solution is required to operate reliably even in tough environments such as various iron structures in the factory, chemical spraying and washing in the process.
- Establishment of RTLS solution by People and Technology, a professional technology company that complies with applicable requirements through BMT
- It will be spread to new factory in 2018 and new plant in Vietnam after application of new factory in Changwon in 2017
- By using IndoorPlus+ 8-Port Gateway from People and Technology, TCO Efficiency is expected for BLE Scanners
- Capable of collecting data on overall process progress by parts in real-time
- Ability to respond to emergency orders by constructing Just In Time Production environment
- Expected to be influential as Tier 2 in the global aviation engine parts industry by raising the image of leading company in Smart Factory
D. Press Release
From 1 minute and 49 seconds, the introduction of Bluetooth based RTLS is introduced.